Content helps you to craft a story about your business that inform potential customers why they should buy your products or services over others.
And content marketing efforts can be a battle if you don’t have the right tools to create the content that your users would like to read.
Here are the tools that help you to discover content that is useful for your potential clients
Content Discovery Tools
It compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others.
Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. It helps to identify trends from consistently asked questions to inform your content creation efforts.
Community sharing the great content; SEO, social media, content marketing and more from the world of inbound marketing from other marketers.
Browse curated online newspapers and newsletters from millions of sources across the web.
Aggregates the most relevant content categorized by topics like Work, Health, Culture, Tech, and more from all over the web
6) Twitter Search
Search trending topics on Twitter to see what is popular worldwide or in a specific region to gain insights on what content to develop.
An essential resource or marketplace of ideas to discover what’s trending worldwide for content inspiration on a variety of topics from across the web.
search for any term and find relevant articles, sorted by the content that’s most-read and seeing the most social engagement.
Ideal for content marketers who want to discover various types of content based on specific interests and topics.
Highly customizable, allowing you to choose a variety of sources to appear in your feed. Using keywords and selected interests, Scoop.it allows users to find, save and share content in a few simple keystrokes
- Web Hosting: The Definite Beginners Guide (2017 Update) - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017
- How to Improve Your (Reach & Rankings) With Link Building Strategy - June 12, 2017
- Top 10 App Developers in India 2017 – Android, iOS and iPhone Mobile App Developers India - May 26, 2017
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Web Host Company Provider - May 3, 2017
- 15 Blogging Stats (With Reasons) to Start Blogging Right Now – Infographic - April 10, 2017
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - March 17, 2017
- BlueHost Coupon Code (Exclusive Deal): Get 60% Off + Free .COM Domain - February 17, 2017
- 3 Mistakes to (Stop) Making When Putting Together Your SEO Strategy - December 23, 2016
- Top 10 Web Design Companies in India (Exclusive List) - December 21, 2016