YouTube SEO is not an easy task to perform. As we all know it is the second biggest search engine after Google.
And a huge untapped potential traffic source. As per the recent stats, YouTube get over 30 million visitors per day.
To make your Youtube campaign successful, cdgwebdesign has created an infographic providing cheat sheet to make your campaign successful.
- Include keyword in title
- Add keywords in description
- Add link to your website
- Add time stamp with keywords
- Add keyword annotation in video
- Make the name of video as your keyword
- Add a manual transcript
- Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video
- End video with call-to-action
Here is a YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet:
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - March 17, 2017
- Hostgator Coupon Code 2017 (60% Off + $100 Free Adwords Credit) - March 5, 2017
- BlueHost Coupon Code (Exclusive Deal): Get 60% Off + Free .COM Domain - February 17, 2017
- 3 Mistakes to (Stop) Making When Putting Together Your SEO Strategy - December 23, 2016
- Top 10 Web Design Companies in India (Exclusive List) - December 21, 2016
- Proven Steps to (10X) Your Next Blog Post - December 15, 2016
- Top 10 Ecommerce SEO Services Companies (Exclusive List) - December 1, 2016
- SEO for Lawyers: How to Show Up on 1st page of Google - October 21, 2016
- Top Rated Chicago SEO Services Firms (Exclusive List) - September 15, 2016
- These 10 SEO Tips Will Drive Tons of Traffic and Improve Google Rankings - August 2, 2016