YouTube SEO is not an easy task to perform. As we all know it is the second biggest search engine after Google.
And a huge untapped potential traffic source. As per the recent stats, YouTube get over 30 million visitors per day.
To make your Youtube campaign successful, cdgwebdesign has created an infographic providing cheat sheet to make your campaign successful.
- Include keyword in title
- Add keywords in description
- Add link to your website
- Add time stamp with keywords
- Add keyword annotation in video
- Make the name of video as your keyword
- Add a manual transcript
- Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video
- End video with call-to-action
Here is a YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet:
- Web Hosting: The Definite Beginners Guide (2017 Update) - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017
- How to Improve Your (Reach & Rankings) With Link Building Strategy - June 12, 2017
- Top 10 App Developers in India 2017 – Android, iOS and iPhone Mobile App Developers India - May 26, 2017
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Web Host Company Provider - May 3, 2017
- 15 Blogging Stats (With Reasons) to Start Blogging Right Now – Infographic - April 10, 2017
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - March 17, 2017
- BlueHost Coupon Code (Exclusive Deal): Get 60% Off + Free .COM Domain - February 17, 2017
- 3 Mistakes to (Stop) Making When Putting Together Your SEO Strategy - December 23, 2016
- Top 10 Web Design Companies in India (Exclusive List) - December 21, 2016