As we know that social media platforms have millions of daily users. Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become very essential to a person’s life.
And you can get a full advantage of this. If you can get your customers to share their image with your product like wearing your shirt, then chances are more that your customer’s friend will buy the same product from you other than a generic advertisement that barely draws their eyeballs to that shirt.
In this scenario offerpop has created an infographic to look at how effective “user-generated” can be and how brands can use it to their advantage.
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017