What to write or how to choose the best topic?
How to write a blog post that gets maximum shares?
How to make my blog post go viral?
All of the above questions come in our mind when we are planning to write the blog post for our blog
This is a very common problem of bloggers and I’m also among one of them.
While searching for my next blogging topic, I found this great infographic by smartblogger.com in which he has given the blueprint for creating content that’s ten times better than your competition.
Here’s what you’ll be going to learn in this infographic
1. Identify the pain points
The starting point for any epic post is your ideal reader. Your post should target those painful or frustrating issues your user is itching to solve
2. Choose a tempting topic
Not even an epic post can solve all your audience’s problems at once. Focus your efforts and narrow your scope by tackling just one aspect of one problem where you can offer immediate relief.
3. Evaluate current competition
Your post won’t be the first to cover this topic. Research existing content that tackles the same problem, looking for weakness and opportunities.
4. Determine your deliberate difference
Epic content is noticeably superior to the competition. Differentiate your post by choosing and approach or angle that deliberately exploits the weakness of competing posts.
5. Brainstorm your irresistible headline
The primary job of your headline is to tempt your audience to click through and read your content. Take the time to craft a headline that makes your readers desperate to learn more.
6. Conduct your essential research
Your epic post is only as valuable as the information it provides. Bolster the knowledge and experience you already have by gathering supporting information through careful research.
7. Plan your main points
The way you organize your content is as important as the content itself. Create an outline to bring structure to your ideas and give you a handy blueprint for writing your epic topic.
8. Craft your epic content
Laying the groundwork for your post is important, but the execution is crucial. Use your outline and few guiding questions to create a draft that truly deserves the label “epic”.
9. Polish before you publish
No epic post is ready to publish after just one draft. To get your first draft into shape, use several review/edit iterations to catch any errors and improve its clarity and flow.
10. Promote your published post
Content so good it promotes itself is a myth. Even truly epic content needs to push to get the ball rolling. Use smart promotion to give your post the reach and attention it deserves.
- Web Hosting Types Comparison + Advantages and Disadvantages - July 11, 2017
- These 17 Blackhat Techniques are Killing your SEO Campaign - July 7, 2017
- A Simple (But Complete) Beginners Guide to Web Hosting - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017
- How to Improve Your (Reach & Rankings) With Link Building Strategy - June 12, 2017
- App Developers in India – Mobile App Development Companies India 2017 - May 26, 2017
- Things to Consider When Choosing a Web Host Company Provider - May 3, 2017
- 15 Blogging Stats (With Reasons) to Start Blogging Right Now – Infographic - April 10, 2017
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - March 17, 2017
- BlueHost Coupon Code (Exclusive Deal): Get 60% Off + Free .COM Domain - February 17, 2017