If your law firm has a website, then you understand the importance of online presence. To enhance your online visibility and capture more traffic on your website, you need to make it SEO friendly. This is the sure way to make your website appear among the first few search results.
Search engine optimization for lawyers implies a series of changes and use of specific keywords to make your website more effective and gain potential clients.
Here are the 4 ways to make the most of your attorney website using following lawyer SEO strategies
1. Target local keywords
The digital market is highly competitive. It is important to attract specific visitors to your website by using the right keywords.
Choosing the right keywords help in building the foundation of the SEO campaign. It helps to direct the traffic to your law website and make the consumers come right to you.
Whatever the consumers are searching, the right keywords will help them direct to your web page. There are many tools used to help select the right keyword and optimize them for your website.
The key is to set the right keyword density. It can be determined using tools like Google Keyword Planner.
Mostly three factors lead to the selection of right keyword
- The category of product or services your website offers, keywords related to that service or product and inputting the website that needs to be optimized.
- After this, the website needs to be optimized using right SEO keywords in meta tags, heading tags, and in the content of the web page.
- The density of keywords is also kept in mind while optimizing the website or web pages. The targeted keyword should be evenly distributed throughout the site to make it appear in the search results easily.
2. Include in local listings and directories
It is very important for your website to appear in local search. To create a niche for your services locally, it is important to get it included in the local directories.
Once it will take off, you will automatically start receiving attention on your website. This will lead to new clients and also make potential leads.
Optimizing the local listings will help you gain inclusion in the local directories and this will, in turn, build a strong ranking in the search engine.
These local citations will help your website to appear on the first page of Google search and attract potential clients.
To start with, include your name, address and phone number within the Google My Business. You can add further details like business category and email address.
Make sure to use the details exactly as it appears in the offline world to maximize the impact.
3. Build a website siloing architecture
The process of ranking on top of the search engine involves the relevance of your website as per the user query.
Siloing is a process of step-by-step planning and implementation of the right keywords based on the central theme of your website.
It helps to clearly convey the theme of your website to the users and serves as a building block for the right search engine optimization.
The process involves multiple steps starting with the determination of your website theme and then applying a physical silo throughout the website.
Then comes the implementation of linking techniques between different web pages to enhance the site theme.
Different law firms will have different siloing procedures. It will largely depend on the services they offer.
For instance, you can do the siloing on the basis of practice areas. Some of the examples are family law firm, criminal law firm, personal injury law firm etc.
Siloing helps a great deal in establishing the website theme across the search engines and give the users a clear-cut idea about your services.
The linking techniques will help build an active presence of your website in search results so that whenever the user will hit a query, your website will appear on the top.
4. Improving the look and feel of the website
Traffic is the means to convert the potential customers into new leads but it is not the goal of strong SEO campaign. Nothing will work out as expected if your site does not offer users with an experience like no other.
In order to capture the interest of the clients, the website should look professional and informative. The site should have excellent graphics if any and should look high quality. The theme of the website should be clearly conveyed and it should catch the attention of the user at once.
Moreover, the website should be able to convey the trust and expertise so that the users are compelled to consider your services. A good online marketing campaign can also work wonders in making you more reliable and help you attain active online presence.
An ideal law firm website should include case studies, press coverage, testimonials, lawyer’s biodata, informative articles or blogs, feedback forms and other engaging content.
All these techniques will help market your website well within the digital space and attract potential leads for you. These prospect clients can be easily converted into leads and thus increase the ROI of your business.
In this highly competitive world, the success of a law firm depends largely on the online reputation apart from the offline one.
It is important for your website to rank highly on the search engines as well as appearing in maps within the geographic region of your practices which can help get you potential clients and leads. This is only possible with the right SEO techniques.
If you have a law firm and looking for the right lawyer SEO expert or SEO services for lawyers, then look no further than us. We can help your website rank highly in regions of your choice by strategically implementing the right SEO tools and practices as we have been providing best SEO for law firms from past few years
The best place to start getting prospective legal clients is here.
Related Content: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Companies
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO in 2017 - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017
- Web Hosting Types Comparison + Advantages and Disadvantages - July 11, 2017
- These 17 Blackhat Techniques are Killing your SEO Campaign - July 7, 2017
- A Simple (But Complete) Beginners Guide to Web Hosting - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017
- How to Improve Your (Reach & Rankings) With Link Building Strategy - June 12, 2017
- Top 10 India Mobile App Development Companies 2017 | Indian App Developers - May 26, 2017