Have you jumped into social media feet first? Is your business now on every social site? Have you ever wondered who uses social media more often: men or women?
In such a scenario Quicksprout designed an infographic that shows which social media platform you should target if the majority of your customers are of one specific gender.
- 74% of internet users use social networking sites
- 71% of internet users use Facebook
- 18.5% of internet users use Twitter
- 17% of internet users use Instagram
- 21% of internet users use Pinterest
- 22% of internet users use Linkedin
- 10% of internet users use Google+
- Men are more active on Linkedin, Google+, and YouTube
- Women are more active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
Who is Your Target Audience on Social Media? Men or Women?
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO in 2017 - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017
- Web Hosting Types Comparison + Advantages and Disadvantages - July 11, 2017
- These 17 Blackhat Techniques are Killing your SEO Campaign - July 7, 2017
- A Simple (But Complete) Beginners Guide to Web Hosting - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017