YouTube SEO is not an easy task to perform. As we all know it is the second biggest search engine after Google.
And a huge untapped potential traffic source. As per the recent stats, YouTube get over 30 million visitors per day.
To make your Youtube campaign successful, cdgwebdesign has created an infographic providing cheat sheet to make your campaign successful.
- Include keyword in title
- Add keywords in description
- Add link to your website
- Add time stamp with keywords
- Add keyword annotation in video
- Make the name of video as your keyword
- Add a manual transcript
- Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video
- End video with call-to-action
Here is a YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet:
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019