YouTube SEO is not an easy task to perform. As we all know it is the second biggest search engine after Google.
And a huge untapped potential traffic source. As per the recent stats, YouTube get over 30 million visitors per day.
To make your Youtube campaign successful, cdgwebdesign has created an infographic providing cheat sheet to make your campaign successful.
- Include keyword in title
- Add keywords in description
- Add link to your website
- Add time stamp with keywords
- Add keyword annotation in video
- Make the name of video as your keyword
- Add a manual transcript
- Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video
- End video with call-to-action
Here is a YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet:
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017