YouTube SEO is not an easy task to perform. As we all know it is the second biggest search engine after Google.
And a huge untapped potential traffic source. As per the recent stats, YouTube get over 30 million visitors per day.
To make your Youtube campaign successful, cdgwebdesign has created an infographic providing cheat sheet to make your campaign successful.
- Include keyword in title
- Add keywords in description
- Add link to your website
- Add time stamp with keywords
- Add keyword annotation in video
- Make the name of video as your keyword
- Add a manual transcript
- Say your keyword in the first 30 seconds of the video
- End video with call-to-action
Here is a YouTube SEO Cheat Sheet:
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019
- How Small Businesses can Buy Affordable SEO Services - April 1, 2019
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India – Best Magento Development Company - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018