Getting the top 10 rankings on Google is not an easy task. It requires a proper on-page and off-page SEO strategy. Following are the on-page optimization techniques that Google dislikes and could get your website penalized.
1. Keyword Stuffing
Google has started penalizing the sites with thin, low quality, or plagiarized content so that the internet marketers should avoid the keyword stuffing in their content.
2. Spammy Footer Links and Tags
The sites with link- and tag-filled footers gets penalized by both Panda and Penguin Google Algorithm updates. The Panda, which targeted poor website structure, and Penguin, which flagged sites engaging in link and tag manipulation.
This advanced black hat SEO technique deliver different web page content to search engine spiders to manipulate search engined to receive higher rankings in search results. Google has never found it legitimate.
4. Internal Linking With Keyword-rich Anchor Text
The internal links help search crawlers to index your site from A to Z. When you repeatedly link your site’s inner pages with keyword-rich anchor texts, this raises a big red flag to Google. You can risk being hit with an over-optimization penalty.
5. Content Swapping
SEO strategies previously could easily trick Google. For example, content swapping was one way to manipulate Google’s algorithms and indexing protocols. Now with changes in the SEO landscape, Google can almost immediately cut the search ranking of any site that’s closed from indexation. This is exactly why content swapping is no longer a viable strategy as it can result in significant penalties.
5 On-Page SEO Techniques that Google HATES
Related Content: Best SEO Firms in India
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO in 2017 - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017
- Web Hosting Types Comparison + Advantages and Disadvantages - July 11, 2017
- These 17 Blackhat Techniques are Killing your SEO Campaign - July 7, 2017
- A Simple (But Complete) Beginners Guide to Web Hosting - June 22, 2017
- 8 Top Factors to Rank on 1st Page of Google in 2017 - June 13, 2017