Anchor text is one of the most important webspam signal that initiate the Google Penguin filter. And the sites that overuse the anchor text are more likely to suffer from Google Penguin. Therefore mixing of anchor text is very important while creating links to your site.
How to Check Anchor Text Distribution
1) Go to Majestic SEO (http://www.majesticseo.com/) and enter your site’s homepage URL
2) A pie chart of anchor text distribution will appear on the “summary” page.
3) Now to get more in-depth information, click on the “anchor text” tab.
Note: You can also check citation flow, URL backlink history , URL last crawled date, and more in MajesticSEO.
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017