Sitemaps are the easiest way to tell search engines about the pages on your site, including URLs that may not be discoverable by Google’s normal crawling process.
It also helps Google and other search engines to better categorize your website. You can create a Sitemap based on the sitemap protocol, or you can submit a text file or RSS/Atom feed as a Sitemap.
How to create an XML Sitemap in WordPress?
1) Go to your websites’s WordPress admin panel and click on Plugins>>Add New
2) Type in the Plugin name “Google XML Sitemaps” and search
3) Now from the bunch of the list, click and install the plugin by Arne Brachhold
4) Then you see related information about the plugin, and an “Activate Plugin” link to activate. The plugin is activated
5) Go back again to WordPress panel and click on Settings>>XML-Sitemap
6) Now click on “Click Here” to complete the WordPress Google sitemap installation.
7) Now you can check your sitemap at “www.example.com/sitemap.xml“. Congrats!
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019