Content helps you to craft a story about your business that inform potential customers why they should buy your products or services over others.
And content marketing efforts can be a battle if you don’t have the right tools to create the content that your users would like to read.
Here are the tools that help you to discover content that is useful for your potential clients
Content Discovery Tools
It compiles news feeds from a variety of online sources for the user to customize and share with others.
Quora is a question-and-answer website where questions are created, answered, edited and organized by its community of users. It helps to identify trends from consistently asked questions to inform your content creation efforts.
Community sharing the great content; SEO, social media, content marketing and more from the world of inbound marketing from other marketers.
Browse curated online newspapers and newsletters from millions of sources across the web.
Aggregates the most relevant content categorized by topics like Work, Health, Culture, Tech, and more from all over the web
6) Twitter Search
Search trending topics on Twitter to see what is popular worldwide or in a specific region to gain insights on what content to develop.
An essential resource or marketplace of ideas to discover what’s trending worldwide for content inspiration on a variety of topics from across the web.
search for any term and find relevant articles, sorted by the content that’s most-read and seeing the most social engagement.
Ideal for content marketers who want to discover various types of content based on specific interests and topics.
Highly customizable, allowing you to choose a variety of sources to appear in your feed. Using keywords and selected interests, Scoop.it allows users to find, save and share content in a few simple keystrokes
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019