Great customer service is the lifeblood of any business. It is all about bringing your customers back. You can sell anything to anyone once. In this scenario Kissmetrics created an infographic on how much of an impact customer service can have on your business.
- Only 50% of consumers give brand only 1 week to respond to a question before they stop doing business with them.
- 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter
- 79% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints ignored.
- 21% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints answered.
- 51% of thode that did get a response, had positive reactions to the brand that they were complaining about.
- 22% of thosw that did get a responce, posted a positive comment about the organization.
- People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service than good customer service.
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019