Great customer service is the lifeblood of any business. It is all about bringing your customers back. You can sell anything to anyone once. In this scenario Kissmetrics created an infographic on how much of an impact customer service can have on your business.
- Only 50% of consumers give brand only 1 week to respond to a question before they stop doing business with them.
- 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter
- 79% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints ignored.
- 21% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints answered.
- 51% of thode that did get a response, had positive reactions to the brand that they were complaining about.
- 22% of thosw that did get a responce, posted a positive comment about the organization.
- People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service than good customer service.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019