Great customer service is the lifeblood of any business. It is all about bringing your customers back. You can sell anything to anyone once. In this scenario Kissmetrics created an infographic on how much of an impact customer service can have on your business.
- Only 50% of consumers give brand only 1 week to respond to a question before they stop doing business with them.
- 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter
- 79% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints ignored.
- 21% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints answered.
- 51% of thode that did get a response, had positive reactions to the brand that they were complaining about.
- 22% of thosw that did get a responce, posted a positive comment about the organization.
- People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service than good customer service.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018