Great customer service is the lifeblood of any business. It is all about bringing your customers back. You can sell anything to anyone once. In this scenario Kissmetrics created an infographic on how much of an impact customer service can have on your business.
- Only 50% of consumers give brand only 1 week to respond to a question before they stop doing business with them.
- 26% of consumers post a negative comment on social networking sites like Facebook & Twitter
- 79% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints ignored.
- 21% of those that complained about poor customer service had their complaints answered.
- 51% of thode that did get a response, had positive reactions to the brand that they were complaining about.
- 22% of thosw that did get a responce, posted a positive comment about the organization.
- People are twice as likely to talk about bad customer service than good customer service.
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Design Video Game Levels - June 16, 2020
- ETIAS – Eligible to Visit European Countries Safely - June 10, 2020
- Choses importantes et intéressantes que vous devez savoir sur ESTA - June 10, 2020
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019