As we know that social media platforms have millions of daily users. Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become very essential to a person’s life.
And you can get a full advantage of this. If you can get your customers to share their image with your product like wearing your shirt, then chances are more that your customer’s friend will buy the same product from you other than a generic advertisement that barely draws their eyeballs to that shirt.
In this scenario offerpop has created an infographic to look at how effective “user-generated” can be and how brands can use it to their advantage.
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019
- How Small Businesses can Buy Affordable SEO Services - April 1, 2019
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India – Best Magento Development Company - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018