As we know that social media platforms have millions of daily users. Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become very essential to a person’s life.
And you can get a full advantage of this. If you can get your customers to share their image with your product like wearing your shirt, then chances are more that your customer’s friend will buy the same product from you other than a generic advertisement that barely draws their eyeballs to that shirt.
In this scenario offerpop has created an infographic to look at how effective “user-generated” can be and how brands can use it to their advantage.
- Top Magento Developers and Designers - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018