As we know that social media platforms have millions of daily users. Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become very essential to a person’s life.
And you can get a full advantage of this. If you can get your customers to share their image with your product like wearing your shirt, then chances are more that your customer’s friend will buy the same product from you other than a generic advertisement that barely draws their eyeballs to that shirt.
In this scenario offerpop has created an infographic to look at how effective “user-generated” can be and how brands can use it to their advantage.
- Top 10 Ecommerce Marketing Agencies - June 9, 2022
- Top 10 SEO Companies in India – Best SEO Company India for Affordable SEO Services - June 1, 2022
- Best Ecommerce SEO Companies (Top 10 List) - May 25, 2022
- Top 25 On-Demand App Development Companies in 2021 - March 9, 2021
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Design Video Game Levels - June 16, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019