As we know that social media platforms have millions of daily users. Nowadays Facebook, Twitter, Instagram become very essential to a person’s life.
And you can get a full advantage of this. If you can get your customers to share their image with your product like wearing your shirt, then chances are more that your customer’s friend will buy the same product from you other than a generic advertisement that barely draws their eyeballs to that shirt.
In this scenario offerpop has created an infographic to look at how effective “user-generated” can be and how brands can use it to their advantage.
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019