The headline is the only first impression you make on your prospective reader. Most of us spend hours in writing content, but how much time do we actually spend on creating the remarkable headlines.
Here Salma Jafri explained that emotion-rich headlines that “call-up curiosity“, and get shared more.
As per the stats, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.
Ingredients of a Perfect Headline
The maximum character count should be 65 before being cut off in search results. And in words it should be 6 words because less to read can increase the chances of retaining the attention.
2) Use Adjectives
Here are some examples effortless, incredible, essential, absolute, unique, strange, fun, and free.
3) Use Negative Wording
The use of negative words like “NO”, “STOP”, and “WITHOUT” can lead to many shares
4) Use Numbers
Numbers in the headlines can catch people’s attention easily. It makes your post sounds more practical and easier to read.
Your reader is looking for some solution, or wanted to persuade to do something that he has never done before. Here your promise will let your user to read what you have written in the most innocent way.
Absolute Headline Writing Formula
Number or Trigger word + Adjective + Keyword + Promise
How To Sell Your Car ->After applying formula->How You Can Sell Your Car in Less Than 24 Hours
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Design Video Game Levels - June 16, 2020
- ETIAS – Eligible to Visit European Countries Safely - June 10, 2020
- Choses importantes et intéressantes que vous devez savoir sur ESTA - June 10, 2020
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019