The headline is the only first impression you make on your prospective reader. Most of us spend hours in writing content, but how much time do we actually spend on creating the remarkable headlines.
Here Salma Jafri explained that emotion-rich headlines that “call-up curiosity“, and get shared more.
As per the stats, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.
Ingredients of a Perfect Headline
The maximum character count should be 65 before being cut off in search results. And in words it should be 6 words because less to read can increase the chances of retaining the attention.
2) Use Adjectives
Here are some examples effortless, incredible, essential, absolute, unique, strange, fun, and free.
3) Use Negative Wording
The use of negative words like “NO”, “STOP”, and “WITHOUT” can lead to many shares
4) Use Numbers
Numbers in the headlines can catch people’s attention easily. It makes your post sounds more practical and easier to read.
Your reader is looking for some solution, or wanted to persuade to do something that he has never done before. Here your promise will let your user to read what you have written in the most innocent way.
Absolute Headline Writing Formula
Number or Trigger word + Adjective + Keyword + Promise
How To Sell Your Car ->After applying formula->How You Can Sell Your Car in Less Than 24 Hours
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018