The headline is the only first impression you make on your prospective reader. Most of us spend hours in writing content, but how much time do we actually spend on creating the remarkable headlines.
Here Salma Jafri explained that emotion-rich headlines that “call-up curiosity“, and get shared more.
As per the stats, 8 out of 10 people will read your headline copy, but only 2 out of 10 will read the rest.
Ingredients of a Perfect Headline
The maximum character count should be 65 before being cut off in search results. And in words it should be 6 words because less to read can increase the chances of retaining the attention.
2) Use Adjectives
Here are some examples effortless, incredible, essential, absolute, unique, strange, fun, and free.
3) Use Negative Wording
The use of negative words like “NO”, “STOP”, and “WITHOUT” can lead to many shares
4) Use Numbers
Numbers in the headlines can catch people’s attention easily. It makes your post sounds more practical and easier to read.
Your reader is looking for some solution, or wanted to persuade to do something that he has never done before. Here your promise will let your user to read what you have written in the most innocent way.
Absolute Headline Writing Formula
Number or Trigger word + Adjective + Keyword + Promise
How To Sell Your Car ->After applying formula->How You Can Sell Your Car in Less Than 24 Hours
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019