An ex-Googler, who worked in the web spam team with Matt Cutts, mentioned relevancy is the new page rank in his Interview.
The only issue with guest posting is “Relevancy” of the sites where the webmasters “Post/Submit” their article to a get a link back to their site. And Google is very good at spotting websites that build unnatural links. So, instead of going to check each link one by one, Google released a Penguin update to devalue manipulative links.
If your site or blog is on Marketing, then getting a link to your marketing site from a blog on marketing is much more effective than getting a link from sites about weight loss or fitness, that obviously looks very unnatural.
Focus on quality, and not on PageRank or quantity of links. This will help to increase your site rankings and maintain them in the long run as well.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018