There are billions of web pages that Google crawls on daily basis, and if some of them missed by Googlebot, it’s frequently for one of the following reasons.
Top 4 Reasons are:
1) Your site isn’t well connected through multiple links from other sites on the web.
2) Your site launched after Google’s most recent crawl was completed.
3) The design of your site makes it difficult for Google to effectively crawl its content.
4) Your site was temporarily unavailable when Googlebot tried to crawl it or may be Google received a crawl error. You can use Google Webmaster Tools to check different crawl errors.
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019
- How Small Businesses can Buy Affordable SEO Services - April 1, 2019
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India – Best Magento Development Company - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018