There are billions of web pages that Google crawls on daily basis, and if some of them missed by Googlebot, it’s frequently for one of the following reasons.
Top 4 Reasons are:
1) Your site isn’t well connected through multiple links from other sites on the web.
2) Your site launched after Google’s most recent crawl was completed.
3) The design of your site makes it difficult for Google to effectively crawl its content.
4) Your site was temporarily unavailable when Googlebot tried to crawl it or may be Google received a crawl error. You can use Google Webmaster Tools to check different crawl errors.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019