There are billions of web pages that Google crawls on daily basis, and if some of them missed by Googlebot, it’s frequently for one of the following reasons.
Top 4 Reasons are:
1) Your site isn’t well connected through multiple links from other sites on the web.
2) Your site launched after Google’s most recent crawl was completed.
3) The design of your site makes it difficult for Google to effectively crawl its content.
4) Your site was temporarily unavailable when Googlebot tried to crawl it or may be Google received a crawl error. You can use Google Webmaster Tools to check different crawl errors.
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017