We always think of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ whenever we think of “social media”, however YouTube has the highest engagement and lowest bounce rate, and drives the most engaged traffic with lowest bounce rate.
YouTube Engagement Stats!
- Average time on site: 227 seconds
- Average pages per visit: 2.99
- Average bounce rate: 43.19%
Below is the social media analysis done by Shareaholic based on post-click behavior.
Why YouTube Have So Much Engagement
Video itself is so engaging and viewers are likely to maintain a similar level of engagement with related content.
So, the users are especially receptive to links within video descriptions which complement the video they just watched on your YouTube channel
The more YouTube content, the more you’ll engage your potential customers.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019