We always think of Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ whenever we think of “social media”, however YouTube has the highest engagement and lowest bounce rate, and drives the most engaged traffic with lowest bounce rate.
YouTube Engagement Stats!
- Average time on site: 227 seconds
- Average pages per visit: 2.99
- Average bounce rate: 43.19%
Below is the social media analysis done by Shareaholic based on post-click behavior.
Why YouTube Have So Much Engagement
Video itself is so engaging and viewers are likely to maintain a similar level of engagement with related content.
So, the users are especially receptive to links within video descriptions which complement the video they just watched on your YouTube channel
The more YouTube content, the more you’ll engage your potential customers.
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019
- How Small Businesses can Buy Affordable SEO Services - April 1, 2019
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India – Best Magento Development Company - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018