Now Google Analytics announced bot and spider filtering to identify the REAL traffic that comes to your pages. Google Analytics team has announced on their official Google+ page to help site owners to identify how much of their traffic was actual human visitors and how much of your traffic was really scrapers, bots, and other web spiders? This solution is essential for getting deeper insights.
How to Exclude Traffic from Bots and Spiders
1) Sign in to Google Analytics account with your Gmail account.
2) Go to your Admin settings.
3) Click on the View Settings
4) Select a checkbox option at the bottom labeled as”Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders”
5) The click on the save button
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019