Now Google Analytics announced bot and spider filtering to identify the REAL traffic that comes to your pages. Google Analytics team has announced on their official Google+ page to help site owners to identify how much of their traffic was actual human visitors and how much of your traffic was really scrapers, bots, and other web spiders? This solution is essential for getting deeper insights.
How to Exclude Traffic from Bots and Spiders
1) Sign in to Google Analytics account with your Gmail account.
2) Go to your Admin settings.
3) Click on the View Settings
4) Select a checkbox option at the bottom labeled as”Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders”
5) The click on the save button
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018