Now Google Analytics announced bot and spider filtering to identify the REAL traffic that comes to your pages. Google Analytics team has announced on their official Google+ page to help site owners to identify how much of their traffic was actual human visitors and how much of your traffic was really scrapers, bots, and other web spiders? This solution is essential for getting deeper insights.
How to Exclude Traffic from Bots and Spiders
1) Sign in to Google Analytics account with your Gmail account.
2) Go to your Admin settings.
3) Click on the View Settings
4) Select a checkbox option at the bottom labeled as”Exclude all hits from known bots and spiders”
5) The click on the save button
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019