To add Google Analytics tracking code to your site there are many plugins available to do so. But I choose to do it manually because when there is a simple way is available then why to use the plugin and decrease your blog performance.
Plugins can add some amazing features, but they can also dramatically impact performance and load time of your site or blog. Learn How to Break your Plugin Addiction.
Installing Google Analytics on Your WordPress Site or Blog Without Plugin
1) Sign in to your Google Analytics account and click ‘Admin’ in the upper right hand side of the page. Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’ to access your website tracking code you’ll need to install on your WordPress website or blog. And if you do not have a Google Analytics account, then signup for your analytics account first
3) Go to your websites’s WordPress admin panel and click on Appearance>>Editor
4) Copy the Analytics tracking code, and paste it in your theme’s header.php right after the <body> tag and update.
5) Congrats! your Google Analytics Code is installed on your WordPress blog or site.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018