To add Google Analytics tracking code to your site there are many plugins available to do so. But I choose to do it manually because when there is a simple way is available then why to use the plugin and decrease your blog performance.
Plugins can add some amazing features, but they can also dramatically impact performance and load time of your site or blog. Learn How to Break your Plugin Addiction.
Installing Google Analytics on Your WordPress Site or Blog Without Plugin
1) Sign in to your Google Analytics account and click ‘Admin’ in the upper right hand side of the page. Select the appropriate Account and Property, then click ‘Tracking Info’ in the middle column labeled ‘Property’ to access your website tracking code you’ll need to install on your WordPress website or blog. And if you do not have a Google Analytics account, then signup for your analytics account first
3) Go to your websites’s WordPress admin panel and click on Appearance>>Editor
4) Copy the Analytics tracking code, and paste it in your theme’s header.php right after the <body> tag and update.
5) Congrats! your Google Analytics Code is installed on your WordPress blog or site.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019