Get started with Analytics
2) Now, visit the Google Analytics website to sign in for a new Google Analytics account with your gmail account.
3) On signing in with your gmail account, you will be prompted to a screen like the one below
4) Once you’ve signed up, you’ll come to the setup screen. At the time of this post, Universal Analytics is currently in beta and doesn’t have the same full capabilities as Classic Analytics. Choose Classic Analytics to start (you can upgrade later once Universal Analytics is out of beta).
5) Now fill rest of the required information like Account name, website name, country, timezone and more.
6) Once you have entered all the required information.
7) Click on “Get Tracking ID” button, and agree to the pop-up Terms of Service and you’re all set!
8) You will be presented now with your site’s or blog Google Analytics tracking code. Congrats!
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019