Get started with Analytics
2) Now, visit the Google Analytics website to sign in for a new Google Analytics account with your gmail account.
3) On signing in with your gmail account, you will be prompted to a screen like the one below
4) Once you’ve signed up, you’ll come to the setup screen. At the time of this post, Universal Analytics is currently in beta and doesn’t have the same full capabilities as Classic Analytics. Choose Classic Analytics to start (you can upgrade later once Universal Analytics is out of beta).
5) Now fill rest of the required information like Account name, website name, country, timezone and more.
6) Once you have entered all the required information.
7) Click on “Get Tracking ID” button, and agree to the pop-up Terms of Service and you’re all set!
8) You will be presented now with your site’s or blog Google Analytics tracking code. Congrats!
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018