Get started with Analytics
2) Now, visit the Google Analytics website to sign in for a new Google Analytics account with your gmail account.
3) On signing in with your gmail account, you will be prompted to a screen like the one below
4) Once you’ve signed up, you’ll come to the setup screen. At the time of this post, Universal Analytics is currently in beta and doesn’t have the same full capabilities as Classic Analytics. Choose Classic Analytics to start (you can upgrade later once Universal Analytics is out of beta).
5) Now fill rest of the required information like Account name, website name, country, timezone and more.
6) Once you have entered all the required information.
7) Click on “Get Tracking ID” button, and agree to the pop-up Terms of Service and you’re all set!
8) You will be presented now with your site’s or blog Google Analytics tracking code. Congrats!
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019