To prevent a page from showing its content in Google index even if other websites link to it, use a noindex meta tag.
Placing a noindex tag into the <head> section of your page prevent all robots from indexing a page on your site.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
If your page is still appearing in Google search results after implementing the meta tag, it’s because Google has not crawled your site since you added the noindex meta tag.
Google won’t be able to see the noindex meta tag, If you’ve used your robots.txt file to block the page
I hope you have understood the process explained above. If not, then you can hire an SEO outsourcing company which provides top-notch search engine optimization services. This best seo company in India is also one of the top Indian search engine optimization companies with outstanding white-hat SEO skills. They are expert in the on-page SEO, link building, social media marketing, and other internet marketing techniques.
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Design Video Game Levels - June 16, 2020
- ETIAS – Eligible to Visit European Countries Safely - June 10, 2020
- Choses importantes et intéressantes que vous devez savoir sur ESTA - June 10, 2020
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019