To prevent a page from showing its content in Google index even if other websites link to it, use a noindex meta tag.
Placing a noindex tag into the <head> section of your page prevent all robots from indexing a page on your site.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
If your page is still appearing in Google search results after implementing the meta tag, it’s because Google has not crawled your site since you added the noindex meta tag.
Google won’t be able to see the noindex meta tag, If you’ve used your robots.txt file to block the page
I hope you have understood the process explained above. If not, then you can hire an SEO outsourcing company which provides top-notch search engine optimization services. This best seo company in India is also one of the top Indian search engine optimization companies with outstanding white-hat SEO skills. They are expert in the on-page SEO, link building, social media marketing, and other internet marketing techniques.
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019