To prevent a page from showing its content in Google index even if other websites link to it, use a noindex meta tag.
Placing a noindex tag into the <head> section of your page prevent all robots from indexing a page on your site.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
If your page is still appearing in Google search results after implementing the meta tag, it’s because Google have not crawled your site since you added the noindex meta tag.
Google won’t be able to see the noindex meta tag, If you’ve used your robots.txt file to block the page
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017