To prevent a page from showing its content in Google index even if other websites link to it, use a noindex meta tag.
Placing a noindex tag into the <head> section of your page prevent all robots from indexing a page on your site.
<meta name="robots" content="noindex">
If your page is still appearing in Google search results after implementing the meta tag, it’s because Google has not crawled your site since you added the noindex meta tag.
Google won’t be able to see the noindex meta tag, If you’ve used your robots.txt file to block the page
I hope you have understood the process explained above. If not, then you can hire an SEO outsourcing company which provides top-notch services. SEO Company India is also one of the top Indian search engine optimization companies with outstanding white-hat SEO skills or you can Hire Best SEO Expert in India, Navneet Singh from eMarktingblogger
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019