The design of your blog isn’t just supposed to look “cool.” It should encourage people to read your content and share it on the social web and, most importantly, gets high rankings in the search engines.
Here is an infographic designed by Quicksprout to show you how you can create the perfect design of your blog.
Perfect Blog Design Key Highlights
- Use snippets on home page.
- Place a sidebar on the right. Main content needs to take up at-least 60% of your design.
- Keep design centered with width between 951px to 1000px
- Make sure your site is responsive
- Use a bigger font size for body(no less than 11pt)
- Headline font size between 17px and 25px work best.
- Use Serif or sans serif based fonts
- Use arial and georgia for headlines
- Use light background and dark body text
- Boost attention on content by creating as much white space within your blog design as possible.
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019