The design of your blog isn’t just supposed to look “cool.” It should encourage people to read your content and share it on the social web and, most importantly, gets high rankings in the search engines.
Here is an infographic designed by Quicksprout to show you how you can create the perfect design of your blog.
Perfect Blog Design Key Highlights
- Use snippets on home page.
- Place a sidebar on the right. Main content needs to take up at-least 60% of your design.
- Keep design centered with width between 951px to 1000px
- Make sure your site is responsive
- Use a bigger font size for body(no less than 11pt)
- Headline font size between 17px and 25px work best.
- Use Serif or sans serif based fonts
- Use arial and georgia for headlines
- Use light background and dark body text
- Boost attention on content by creating as much white space within your blog design as possible.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018