The design of your blog isn’t just supposed to look “cool.” It should encourage people to read your content and share it on the social web and, most importantly, gets high rankings in the search engines.
Here is an infographic designed by Quicksprout to show you how you can create the perfect design of your blog.
Perfect Blog Design Key Highlights
- Use snippets on home page.
- Place a sidebar on the right. Main content needs to take up at-least 60% of your design.
- Keep design centered with width between 951px to 1000px
- Make sure your site is responsive
- Use a bigger font size for body(no less than 11pt)
- Headline font size between 17px and 25px work best.
- Use Serif or sans serif based fonts
- Use arial and georgia for headlines
- Use light background and dark body text
- Boost attention on content by creating as much white space within your blog design as possible.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019