Have you jumped into social media feet first? Is your business now on every social site? Have you ever wondered who uses social media more often: men or women?
In such a scenario Quicksprout designed an infographic that shows which social media platform you should target if the majority of your customers are of one specific gender.
- 74% of internet users use social networking sites
- 71% of internet users use Facebook
- 18.5% of internet users use Twitter
- 17% of internet users use Instagram
- 21% of internet users use Pinterest
- 22% of internet users use Linkedin
- 10% of internet users use Google+
- Men are more active on Linkedin, Google+, and YouTube
- Women are more active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
Who is Your Target Audience on Social Media? Men or Women?
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019