Have you jumped into social media feet first? Is your business now on every social site? Have you ever wondered who uses social media more often: men or women?
In such a scenario Quicksprout designed an infographic that shows which social media platform you should target if the majority of your customers are of one specific gender.
- 74% of internet users use social networking sites
- 71% of internet users use Facebook
- 18.5% of internet users use Twitter
- 17% of internet users use Instagram
- 21% of internet users use Pinterest
- 22% of internet users use Linkedin
- 10% of internet users use Google+
- Men are more active on Linkedin, Google+, and YouTube
- Women are more active on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest
Who is Your Target Audience on Social Media? Men or Women?
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019