Content is evolving, so integrating visual content like infographics, video, visual note-taking, memes, and even Instagrams in your marketing campaigns is like validating the value fo your content.
To inspire you to add compelling visual content Hubspot designed an infographic that shows 12 data-backed reasons why you should integrate visual content into your marketing campaigns.
1) Visual content helps grab targeted audiences’ attention
2) Our brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text.
3) 93% of all human communication is practically non-verbal
4) 94% more reviews are generated for your post containing visual content
5) Visual content that go viral can bring tons of inbound links.
6) Good and compelling visual content can generate more likes, comments and shares than updates that contain only texts and words.
7) With visual elements, your audiences are initiated to take action.
8) It can influence human emotions
9) 40% of users online will provide better and more favorable responses to a particular visual content than other plain text-based content.
10) Visual content in video form is more preferred
11) Use of visual content generates 65% more engagement.
12) Visual content makes targeted online visitors stay longer.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019