Content is evolving, so integrating visual content like infographics, video, visual note-taking, memes, and even Instagrams in your marketing campaigns is like validating the value fo your content.
To inspire you to add compelling visual content Hubspot designed an infographic that shows 12 data-backed reasons why you should integrate visual content into your marketing campaigns.
1) Visual content helps grab targeted audiences’ attention
2) Our brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text.
3) 93% of all human communication is practically non-verbal
4) 94% more reviews are generated for your post containing visual content
5) Visual content that go viral can bring tons of inbound links.
6) Good and compelling visual content can generate more likes, comments and shares than updates that contain only texts and words.
7) With visual elements, your audiences are initiated to take action.
8) It can influence human emotions
9) 40% of users online will provide better and more favorable responses to a particular visual content than other plain text-based content.
10) Visual content in video form is more preferred
11) Use of visual content generates 65% more engagement.
12) Visual content makes targeted online visitors stay longer.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018