Content is evolving, so integrating visual content like infographics, video, visual note-taking, memes, and even Instagrams in your marketing campaigns is like validating the value fo your content.
To inspire you to add compelling visual content Hubspot designed an infographic that shows 12 data-backed reasons why you should integrate visual content into your marketing campaigns.
1) Visual content helps grab targeted audiences’ attention
2) Our brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text.
3) 93% of all human communication is practically non-verbal
4) 94% more reviews are generated for your post containing visual content
5) Visual content that go viral can bring tons of inbound links.
6) Good and compelling visual content can generate more likes, comments and shares than updates that contain only texts and words.
7) With visual elements, your audiences are initiated to take action.
8) It can influence human emotions
9) 40% of users online will provide better and more favorable responses to a particular visual content than other plain text-based content.
10) Visual content in video form is more preferred
11) Use of visual content generates 65% more engagement.
12) Visual content makes targeted online visitors stay longer.
- The Ultimate Guide on How to Design Video Game Levels - June 16, 2020
- ETIAS – Eligible to Visit European Countries Safely - June 10, 2020
- Choses importantes et intéressantes que vous devez savoir sur ESTA - June 10, 2020
- Conseils pour voyager aux États-Unis d’Amérique - February 26, 2020
- Monetize Your Youtube Channel to Get Ads on Your Videos - February 25, 2020
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019