Content is evolving, so integrating visual content like infographics, video, visual note-taking, memes, and even Instagrams in your marketing campaigns is like validating the value fo your content.
To inspire you to add compelling visual content Hubspot designed an infographic that shows 12 data-backed reasons why you should integrate visual content into your marketing campaigns.
1) Visual content helps grab targeted audiences’ attention
2) Our brain processes visual information 60,000 times faster than the time it takes for the brain to decode text.
3) 93% of all human communication is practically non-verbal
4) 94% more reviews are generated for your post containing visual content
5) Visual content that go viral can bring tons of inbound links.
6) Good and compelling visual content can generate more likes, comments and shares than updates that contain only texts and words.
7) With visual elements, your audiences are initiated to take action.
8) It can influence human emotions
9) 40% of users online will provide better and more favorable responses to a particular visual content than other plain text-based content.
10) Visual content in video form is more preferred
11) Use of visual content generates 65% more engagement.
12) Visual content makes targeted online visitors stay longer.
- SEO Expert and SEO Specialist Consultant - February 22, 2018
- 5 On-Page SEO Techniques That Google Hates - February 19, 2018
- 7 Awesome Ecommerce Link Building Strategies - February 9, 2018
- Top 10 Mobile Game Developers in India (iOS, iPhone & Android) - December 7, 2017
- 4 Essential Tips to Create Engaging Videos for a Blog - October 2, 2017
- How to Get (Easy & High Quality) Backlinks by Mentioning Influencers - September 25, 2017
- Three things you should know about Mobile Advertising - August 16, 2017
- HostGator Maximum Discount Coupon Code 2017 – Hostagtor 60 off - August 10, 2017
- How-to do On-Page SEO - July 26, 2017
- 12 Step SEO Guide to Supercharge Your ECommerce Website Marketing - July 14, 2017