Avinash has provided a detailed beginner’s guide to web data analysis in ten steps. However i use 5 of them to analyze my competition online.
5 Easy Steps for Analyzing Your Competition
1) The first step is to visit your competitors’ website, and create notes on both good and bad items.
2) The next step is to look at different traffic sources. Search, referring sites, direct to find whats working for them and what’s not
3) Now look for the website usablity by looking at the bounce rate, landing pages.
4) The fourth step is to check their content marketing strategies by checking the social shares
5) The last step is to check their advertising budget, be it Google or Facebook paid campaigns.
- Affordable SEO Services: Can You Perform SEO on a Budget - October 14, 2019
- Professional SEO Agencies or Freelancers: Who Should You Hire - September 18, 2019
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- Top 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019