Avinash has provided a detailed beginner’s guide to web data analysis in ten steps. However i use 5 of them to analyze my competition online.
5 Easy Steps for Analyzing Your Competition
1) The first step is to visit your competitors’ website, and create notes on both good and bad items.
2) The next step is to look at different traffic sources. Search, referring sites, direct to find whats working for them and what’s not
3) Now look for the website usablity by looking at the bounce rate, landing pages.
4) The fourth step is to check their content marketing strategies by checking the social shares
5) The last step is to check their advertising budget, be it Google or Facebook paid campaigns.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019