Avinash has provided a detailed beginner’s guide to web data analysis in ten steps. However i use 5 of them to analyze my competition online.
5 Easy Steps for Analyzing Your Competition
1) The first step is to visit your competitors’ website, and create notes on both good and bad items.
2) The next step is to look at different traffic sources. Search, referring sites, direct to find whats working for them and what’s not
3) Now look for the website usablity by looking at the bounce rate, landing pages.
4) The fourth step is to check their content marketing strategies by checking the social shares
5) The last step is to check their advertising budget, be it Google or Facebook paid campaigns.
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019