Avinash has provided a detailed beginner’s guide to web data analysis in ten steps. However i use 5 of them to analyze my competition online.
5 Easy Steps for Analyzing Your Competition
1) The first step is to visit your competitors’ website, and create notes on both good and bad items.
2) The next step is to look at different traffic sources. Search, referring sites, direct to find whats working for them and what’s not
3) Now look for the website usablity by looking at the bounce rate, landing pages.
4) The fourth step is to check their content marketing strategies by checking the social shares
5) The last step is to check their advertising budget, be it Google or Facebook paid campaigns.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018