Using social media for marketing can enable business looking to further their reach to more customers. Therefore having a strong social media presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest.
In this scenario likeable created an infographic where it breaks down the most popular social networks into digestible snippets, describing how they can be utilized, as well as highlighting their pros and cons.
Social Media Key Stats
- Facebook: A ubiquitous global social network used by 128+ billion users to share photo, video and links, as well as to instant message.
- Twitter: 271 million active user post text, links, Images, and 6 second videos (Vines) in 140 characters or less.
- Instagram: Primarily mobile app that 200+ million users actively use to share pictures and short videos.
- Pinterest: 70 million users (80 percent of them women) use this online collaging resource for sharing inspiration and bookmarking links.
- Google+: A less-popular network created to compete with Facebook 300+ million users are on it, but many don’t realize it.
- How to Generate the Lead using PPC Technique? - September 11, 2019
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy SEO Services for Your Business - July 9, 2019
- 10 Best React Native Developers in India - July 9, 2019
- How Strategic Digital Marketing Can Help You Grow Your Business - July 3, 2019
- 5 Tips to Beat Your Competitor’s SEO Strategy - May 24, 2019
- 10 Reasons Why You Need Small Business SEO Services to Grow - May 23, 2019
- How to Measure the ROI of your Social Media Marketing Efforts - May 23, 2019
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019