Using social media for marketing can enable business looking to further their reach to more customers. Therefore having a strong social media presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest.
In this scenario likeable created an infographic where it breaks down the most popular social networks into digestible snippets, describing how they can be utilized, as well as highlighting their pros and cons.
Social Media Key Stats
- Facebook: A ubiquitous global social network used by 128+ billion users to share photo, video and links, as well as to instant message.
- Twitter: 271 million active user post text, links, Images, and 6 second videos (Vines) in 140 characters or less.
- Instagram: Primarily mobile app that 200+ million users actively use to share pictures and short videos.
- Pinterest: 70 million users (80 percent of them women) use this online collaging resource for sharing inspiration and bookmarking links.
- Google+: A less-popular network created to compete with Facebook 300+ million users are on it, but many don’t realize it.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018