Using social media for marketing can enable business looking to further their reach to more customers. Therefore having a strong social media presence on the web is the key to tap into their interest.
In this scenario likeable created an infographic where it breaks down the most popular social networks into digestible snippets, describing how they can be utilized, as well as highlighting their pros and cons.
Social Media Key Stats
- Facebook: A ubiquitous global social network used by 128+ billion users to share photo, video and links, as well as to instant message.
- Twitter: 271 million active user post text, links, Images, and 6 second videos (Vines) in 140 characters or less.
- Instagram: Primarily mobile app that 200+ million users actively use to share pictures and short videos.
- Pinterest: 70 million users (80 percent of them women) use this online collaging resource for sharing inspiration and bookmarking links.
- Google+: A less-popular network created to compete with Facebook 300+ million users are on it, but many don’t realize it.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019