Facebook has over 1 billion active users so if you aren’t sharing your content on Facebook, you are missing out on a opportunity. If you reach even .01% of the total user base, that’s still a huge number.
Well, to increase the engagement of the users, you need to write great updates. You can combine following elements into a single Facebook update in number of ways.
11 Ways to Write a Facebook Update
1) End the update with a question
7) No text at all
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018