If you have a website for your business, you must track visitors to your website and what they are doing. There are a number of tools available for tracking this, and the most popular and one of the most useful is Google Analytics.
Here’s how to signup up for Google Analytics & How to install Google Analytics on your site or blog if you haven’t yet.
What is a Pageview
A pageview is an instance of a page being loaded by a browser. The pageviews metric is the total number of pages viewed; repeated views of a single page are also counted.
To Check Number of Pageviews
1) Sign in to Google Analytics with your Gmail account.
2) Go to Google Analytics home page, then click the site for which you want to check the pageviews.
3) Select the date range at the top.
4) Now click on the Behavior>>Overview
5) Click on ‘Page’ if you want to check the URLs with highest number of pageviews first and so on in descending Order.
6) Click on ‘Page Title’ if you want to check the title of the pages with highest number of pageviews first and so on in descending Order.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019