If you have a website for your business, you must track visitors to your website and what they are doing. There are a number of tools available for tracking this, and the most popular and one of the most useful is Google Analytics.
Here’s how to signup up for Google Analytics & How to install Google Analytics on your site or blog if you haven’t yet.
What is a Pageview
A pageview is an instance of a page being loaded by a browser. The pageviews metric is the total number of pages viewed; repeated views of a single page are also counted.
To Check Number of Pageviews
1) Sign in to Google Analytics with your Gmail account.
2) Go to Google Analytics home page, then click the site for which you want to check the pageviews.
3) Select the date range at the top.
4) Now click on the Behavior>>Overview
5) Click on ‘Page’ if you want to check the URLs with highest number of pageviews first and so on in descending Order.
6) Click on ‘Page Title’ if you want to check the title of the pages with highest number of pageviews first and so on in descending Order.
- How Dwell Time can be used as a Part of Your SEO Campaign - March 1, 2019
- MilesWeb VPS vs. Crazy Domains VPS – Who is the Winner? - February 26, 2019
- 3 Proven-Tips to Grow Your Small Business With SEO - February 25, 2019
- Top 10 Magento Developers in India - January 14, 2019
- How Voice Search is Changing the SEO Strategies in 2019 and Beyond - November 20, 2018
- How to Do a Backlink Audit (in Just 20 Minutes) - November 13, 2018
- Best Ecommerce Developers in India (Exclusive List) - November 2, 2018
- How to Make your WordPress Site Fully Secured - September 11, 2018
- MilesWeb Review: Managed Web Hosting for Small to Large Websites - September 4, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why Backlinks are Essential for SEO - August 29, 2018