Social media marketing is the process of gaining website traffic or attention through social media sites. Here is an infographic by bigeyeagency illustrating simple steps to social media success. Research and know your audience! What topics and interests are they most social about?
Here are Few of the Steps:
- Only choose to utilize the networks that best speak to your audience.
- Write a social media marketing playbook. The playbook should detail your key performance indicators, audience profiles, brand personas campaign concepts, promotional events, contests, content themes, crisis management steps, etc. Note that the strategy should be unique to each platform.
- Take 30-60 minutes at the beginning of each week or month to schedule tweets, Facebook posts, LinkedIn posts, pins, or other social media content. These can be original ideas, links to your own work, or links to outside content that may be useful or of interest to your audience.
- 5 Steps on How to Measure Your Social Media ROI - May 18, 2019
- How to Keep Your Small Business Competitive in a Constantly Growing Digital Marketplace? - May 17, 2019
- Will ‘Extended reality’ prove to be the next generation of AR/VR? - May 14, 2019
- MilesWeb Reseller Hosting – The Extra Income Opportunity for Web Developers - May 8, 2019
- 11 Best Strategies to Research for the Right Keyword - May 8, 2019
- Top 10 Small Business SEO Companies – Best Small Business SEO Services Company - May 3, 2019
- Facebook Marketing Tips for E-commerce - April 30, 2019
- 6 Useful Tips to Create More Impressive Slideshow Video Content for Blogs - April 29, 2019
- Small Business SEO in 2019 (and Beyond) - April 11, 2019
- Make Your Ecommerce Site Pop with These Visual Branding Tips - April 1, 2019